Stop in, see some friends and have a dip.
HOW IT WORKS
Bluegrass Swim Club membership is comprised of 500 bondholders, which could range from a single membership, two-person membership to a three or more family membership. Bluegrass Swim Club, on an annual basis will also offer 10 trial memberships for new prospective members on a one-year trial basis. Bonds can either be obtained through purchase from an existing member or through Bluegrass Swim Club. Contact the membership director for current pricing and availability of bonds. Along with the purchase of a bond, members are required to pay annual membership dues. Annual membership dues for season are as follows:
WHAT IT COSTS
- Single membership +$25.00 Assessment Fee = $350.00*
- Two-person membership +$25.00 Assessment Fee = $375.00*
- Family membership +$25.00 Assessment Fee = $425.00 *(Three or more)
- All bondholders dues & assessments paid by, or postmarked by April 15 will receive 5 free guest passes. All bondholders dues & assessments not paid or postmarked by May 1st will be subject to a $25 late fee. All bondholders dues and assessments not paid by, or postmarked be June 1, will be subject to a $100 late fee.
- Babysitter passes are available for an additional $100 for the season. Grandparent passes are $50 for the season. Visitor passes are available to members. No child under age 12 may be at the pool at any time unattended by an adult.
- Pool Passes can be picked up at the pool on your first visit of the season. Photo ID may be required.
Dues and assessments must be paid whether the facility is used or not. Back dues and assessments are required. After two consecutive unpaid seasons, your bond will be revoked.
BECOME A MEMBER, NEXT STEPS
Interested in becoming a member? Contact Mary Jean Feldhaus, Membership Director at 513-284-8113 or email at email@example.com for more information. You are always welcome to contact the pool directly at 859.331.2215 or stop by the front desk during business hours.