There's no fear in learning.
Bluegrass Swim Club offers swim lessons to members, taught by trained instructors, for a fee of 30.00 per child, $60.00 maximum per family. Bluegrass swim lessons are designed to take new swimmers from feeling comfortable in the water to legally swimming all four strokes to the swim team.
Swim lessons will be offered in two three week sessions. The first session will run June 12-June 30 and the second session will run July 11-July 27.
Lessons are held Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays. The times for lessons are 10:00-10:30 and 10:30-11:00 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and then 10:30-11:00 and 11:00-11:30 on Thursdays. Fill out the form below showing time preference and level of lesson and turn in at the front desk. If you are not sure of your child's placement, please ask Kristin Holt (manager).
Child's Name _____________________________________________
Parent’s name ______________________________________________
Phone #______________________ Bond #____________________
which session): first___________________ second__________________
Circle ONE CHOICE IN LESSON TYPE & SESSION DETAILS below to indicate your preference:
- Lesson Type
- Level 1--putting head underwater, blow bubbles, hold breath
- Level 2--floating on stomach and back, kicking on stomach and back, streamlining
- Level 3--breathing to side, freestyle, backstroke
- Level 4--freestyle, backstroke for 25 yards, jumping off of board and swimming to side
- Level 5--butterfly and breaststroke for 25 yards (graduation to swim team)
- Contact Kristin Holt with questions: 859-331-2215